BARRIER PEST CONTROL: SERVICING BOISE, MERIDIAN, EAGLE, KUNA, NAMPA, CALDWELL, STAR, MIDDLETON, MOUNTAIN HOME & MORE
WHO IS BARRIER PEST CONTROL?
We are Barrier Pest Control! Barrier Pest Control is a locally owned family business that specializes in serving residential and commercial customers. We can help you with spiders, ants, earwigs, mice, gophers, voles, fleas, box elder bugs, elm seed bugs, bed bugs, spring tails, millipedes, clover mites, carpet beetles, roaches, flies, hornets, wasps, bee removal, & more; we take care of it all!
QUALITY BOISE PEST CONTROL SERVICES
We offer comprehensive programs that aim to control & prevent pest infestations. For residential customers, our Quarterly Pest Control program is the best way keep your home free of spiders and insects, guaranteed! If a problem arises on or inside your home between quarterly visits, give us a call, and free of charge we’ll get back out there with a smile on our face to get you pest-free in no time. Commercial locations are also our specialty. From flies in your restaurant, to rodents in a food storage facility, we’ve got you covered. Request a free pest control estimate and we’ll get you a customized plan to get you taken care of so you can get back to what you do best in your business.
Barrier Pest Control began in 2006 in the Boise/Nampa area. Owners & brothers Mike and Kirk Dean started with an idea: To build a company based on producing the best possible customer experience. Since 2006, we have done everything possible to make that dream come true. Read on to learn just how Barrier Pest Control Boise began.
We imagine Barrier’s future to be much like its past: A firm commitment to providing the customer a tremendous experience….for years to come. Unlike some companies that build up quickly, and then sell out—leaving their customers holding the bag, the owners of Barrier grew up here, this is home, and we’re not leaving anytime soon! In addition, we are constantly looking to improve—ways to improve the safety and effectiveness of our treatments and products, better communication, and just generally trying to make the experience as a Barrier customer heads and shoulders above the competition!
If you experience a problem on or inside your home or structure in between regular service, simply give us a call! Free of charge we’ll get out and get you pest-free….as many times as it takes!
The commitment to our customers is to provide high standards of service and treatment. These are not bland platitudes, but specific standards that help our customers experience superior results, and to appreciate the way they are treated.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We answer the phone when you call. It’s that simple. If you call during business hours, we promise to answer the phone. We believe that our customers don’t like getting the run-around. That’s why we hold high our commitment to answering the phone; when you need us we’ll be there.
- We return every message we receive. If you call after hours or on the weekends and leave a message, we return your message every single time the morning of the next business day. It won’t take three messages over three weeks for someone to get back with you.
- We will be nice to you! We strive to be kind to everyone—because that’s exactly what you deserve and because it is the right thing to do! We’ll show up with a smile and an eagerness to get to work for you!
- There are no surprise visits. With Barrier, you won’t just get a surprise bill in your door. We always call at least one day in advance to schedule. Neither do we secretly add on services that you didn’t order, or change the prices without your consent. With us, what you see is what you get. We only provide those services discussed and nothing more, and let you know when we’ll do it!
- We show up on time. You won’t have to wonder whether we’ll be there or not. We show up when we say we do….count on that!
- We’re clean & tidy. Your technician will be clean and presentable; we’ll respect your home and property, wear shoe covers inside, and tidy up when finished.
- We’re licensed, insured, and dedicated to doing things safely by the book. All of our technicians are properly licensed with the state of Idaho. That means that our technicians have studied, taken, and passed the Idaho State exams to be certified pest control operators. The products and services we provide are safe for you, your family, pets, and your property. We only use EPA registered products that have been rigorously tested for safety, and we only make legal, ethical pest control applications with those products.
GIVE US A SHOT!
Because of who we are, our history, our commitment to the future, our guarantee, and the specific standards that we hold ourselves to, we are confident that you will want to do business with us. Give us a call at 208-463-4533 to request a quote! We are open Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM.
SERVICE AREAS (SOUTHWEST IDAHO)
Our pest control services are also available in Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Emmett, Meridian, Kuna, Nampa, Melba, Middleton, Star, Marsing, Homedale, Caldwell and Mountain Home.