FIRST TREATMENT JUST
with quarterly pest plan!
We can safely and effectively
keep spiders and insects
out of your home!
PEST CONTROL FAQ’S
Is your pest control service safe for kids and pets?
Absolutely. All the products we use are labeled for safe use (by national and state agencies) in or around your home, and we never take any risks. The only precaution you need to take is to make sure people and pets stay off of the treated area until dry.
Do I have to leave my house for service?
No. There is nothing we do during regular treatment that would necessitate you vacating your home before, during or after regular service.
Why do I need a winter service?
Though some pest pressures seem to ease during the winter, pests don’t just die during the winter. If they did, there would never be any spiders or insects! Spiders and insects are driven indoors or other areas to overwinter, or some just never stop being active, like ants for example. Regular quarterly service is vital to maintain consistent treatment to keep pest numbers down, even in the winter.
In the wintertime our granular treatments specifically target overwinter insects in mulch layers up next to your home, and this treatment effectively creates a long term barrier that is activated by winter snow and rain.
Rodents are also more apt to come inside during the colder months, and our quarterly pest plan covers mice!
What can I do to keep bugs and spiders out?
- Keep all vegetation well trimmed, lawns should be cut regularly & to a proper height
- Decrease clutter: Woodpiles, construction materials etc. should be kept away from the home
- Maintain proper sanitation, vacuum, dust, and sweep regularly
- Avoid any standing water, inside or out.
- Decrease the amount of nighttime lights that attract insects. Use yellow light bulbs when possible as they are less likely to attract insects.
- For other ideas, give us a call or email us!
How long does the product take to work?
Immediately, though some products (like ones used for ants) are designed to have a delayed action for maximum effectiveness.
Is your work guaranteed?
All of our pest control programs are guaranteed.
Your question not answered here? Ask us on our Contact Page and we will get back with you by the next business day.